|• Phone: (315) 735-6311 or e-mail: email@example.com• Resource Center Director: Rev. Naomi Kelly
• The Presbytery of Utica Resource Center contains over 1,500 Items that can be loaned for church use and the personal use of church members.
• Included in the collection are books, videos, DVD’s, cassettes, periodicals and curriculum.
• Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. (Hours are subject to change)
• How to use the Resource Center: Come in and browse or use the online catalog above.
• Borrowing resources: Loans are for four (4) weeks, unless a longer period is requested at time of check out. You may sign out the resource for another four weeks renewal, if there are no conflicting reservations. Replacement fees will be charged for resources not returned after one (1) year and notification by mail.
• Check out/in procedure: Members of churches must check out the resources in person, simply write the date, title of resource, your name, phone number and address in the Sign-Out Book. When returning the resources, write date returned in the Sign Out Book. Please leave the item(s) in the Return Box.