Reformed Theology, a Core Course for graduation from the Lay Academy, will be offered this fall. The Rev. Jon Noble from First Presbyterian Church of Little Falls will be the instructor for this course that runs through the spring of 2014. The first class will take place at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 28th at First Presbyterian Church, Ilion
The goals of the class are to:
• comprehend theological writings and lectures.
• think, write, converse and preach theologically.
• identify the distinct contributions of “Reformed” theology.”
• bring theological insight to bare in public witness and church ministry
• gain additional vocation discernment/effectiveness for lay ministry
To register for this free course, contact Lawrence Bartel at email@example.com or 315.369.3475.